- ORIGIN: Guatemala
- REGION: La Democracia, Huehuetengo
- ADMINISTRATOR: Hector Martin
- ELEVATION: 1500-1800 Meters
- VARIETALS: Bourbon and Catuai
- PROCESS: Fully Washed
- PROFILE: Herbacious. Walnut. Lime
El Ovido is a farm located in the Huehuetenango region of Guatemala. Although the farm has been in the Martin family for two generations, Hector Martin, the current administrator has been at the helm for only ten years. In this time, Hector has grown both the quantity and quality of his farms product through progressive farming and processing techniques. His attention to detail is unparalleled and these intensive methods pay off in a beautifully balanced and vibrant cup.