- ORIGINS: El Salvador, Sumatra and Bali
- ELEVATION: 1100-1900 Meters
- VARIETALS: Bourbon, Caturra and Catuai.
- PROCESS: Washed and Wet Hulled.
- PROFILE: Earthy. Tobacco. Cedar. Toasty. Bakers Chocolate.
Earthy. Tobacco. Cedar. Toasty. Bakers Chocolate.
Symphony is our ‘heaviest’ coffee offering. It’s the preferred morning cup because it’s bold yet smooth from start to finish. Pairs especially well with the spice of Latin and Indian meals.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.